Meet our December Student of the Month: Gabrielle Granier

Gabrielle Granier, December 2016 Student of the Month

Name: Gabrielle Granier
Grade: 12

Role Model:  My mom is without a doubt the best role model I could ever have. She works incredibly hard as the owner of a successful small business. I learn so much from her every day. Even though I take her for granted sometimes, our love for each other is unconditional. I would be absolutely lost without her.

Teacher with the most impact:  Mr. Labush has had the greatest impact on me during my time at Shore. I’ve been fortunate enough to learn from him in three different classes and each one helped shape me into the person I am today. I think I was influenced the most during sophomore year English where Mr. Labush urged us to think past what the author was telling us, and focus on what they weren’t telling us. I now look at the world in a much more thoughtful and understanding way, and I know that this wouldn’t have happened without Mr. Labush.

Activities: National Honor Society, Students Against Destructive Decisions, French Club, Students for Animal Welfare

Future Goals/Plans:  I plan to attend a reputable four year university and major in finance. I would also like to take part in clubs and study abroad while I’m there. After college I would like to get a good job working in the finance department of a successful company that I am proud to represent. I would strongly consider the idea of living and working in a major city.
Personal Quote:   “Que sera, sera” – Spanish Proverb