Shore Regional announces their 2018-2019 Teacher and Educational Services Professional of the Year awards

Emma Paolantonio, Staff Writer

Shore Regional High School has announced its winners for the 2018-2019 Teacher and Educational Services Professional of the Year awards. This year’s Teacher of the Year has been awarded to Mrs. Alison Cook and the Educational Services Professional of the Year to Mrs. Christine Critelli.

Mrs. Critelli has spent thirteen years working for Shore Regional. When asked what she values most about her job, she responded with being able to watch students grow and succeed. Mrs. Cook has been working for Shore Regional for twelve years in the Science department. Mrs. Cook loves being able to teach at all different levels, and says she loves science because, “it is always changing and there is always something new to learn from books, news, and students.” Mrs. Cook finds the study of Science fascinating as it is consistently relates to every day life.

On behalf of the Beacon staff, we extend our sincere congratulations to both Mrs. Cook and Mrs. Critelli and thank them for the contributions they both bring to Shore Regional each and every day.

2018-2019 Teacher of the Year, Mrs. Alison Cook
2018-2019 Educational Services Professional of the Year, Mrs. Christine Critelli